This is the place for thoughts on general topics / general ideas / anything for which there are no relevant articles/ article request/ general talks.
Because of the problems in loading this page with all the posts, this section is divided in to different pages. Please use the current discussion page for new posts.
|Current Page||Current General Discussion|
|General Discussion Archive 3||Archive 3|
|General Discussion Archive 2||Archive 2|
|General Discussion Archive 1||Archive 1|
|Issues Archive Page||Issues Archive|
For discussions around subjects which are discussed in articles, please use the relevant articles.
* The opinions are the point of view of participants. Those can not be taken as an opinion of NSC Network.
Participate – Your opinion-Leave a ResponseNSC NETWORK is a non moderated forum. All are welcome to participate in the debates. We encourage comments, critiques, questions, additional information,corrections and suggestions. We also encourage participants to provide answers/ideas to questions raised on articles or on posts/comments.Links/Videos/Pictures of value to readers are most welcome.
We request that please stay on topic, respect other people’s opinions, avoid profanity, offensive statements or anything else that might otherwise violate our policy. Please understand that we reserve the right to edit or delete posts/comments for any reason we deem appropriate. By submitting a post/comment here you grant this site a perpetual license to reproduce your words and name/web site in attribution.
Please note that NSC Network may, in our sole discretion, reject posts/comments for any reason we deem appropriate. Please try to post on relevant discussions and we may in our discretion move discussions to relevant threads.
Get NEW Articles by e-mail / Enter your e-mail
Nasrani Syrian Christians NETWORK Snapshot
- All of us are proud Indians. But it does not prohibit us from seeking our roots and heritage. All humans belong to one big family,...
- Myself a Syrian Christian from Kunnakulam - Kerala, gave my DNA for tesing to the Genographic Project. (Geno 2.0) The paternal res...
- Dear Dipak,
Politly, let me say that it is you who miss the point. There is no body here who is claiming that he or she is sup...
- Thank you Arun for those kind words. I am in total agreement with you.
Isn't it about time people stopped trying to claim 'what...
- International man of mystery >> http://sharbtho.blogspot.in/2013/05/the-georgios-mystery.html...
- Callucera is the ancient Kallissery palli were many events related to Malankara Nazranis occurred....
- Dear Brothers & Sisters,
It is very interesting to read the comments. It was very informative. I realized that as human bei...
- Yes Mr. Thomas, interesting to hear of these politics during our 'polarization' times :)...
- Thanks Sujith for this informative post and the link to the video.
It is very interesting to know that there was an associate o...
- Not exactly connected with the post on this page but Dr. Mar Aprem gives some interesting historical information on one in party w...
- Dear Mathai Varghese,
There's no doubt regarding the Middle Eastern 'genetic' Connection (i wouldn't say Jewish) of the Malayal...
- Dear Sunny,
You use the word 'Orientals'. It has a very wide meaning. China/India is part of the Orient, so is Japan, so is Pe...
- 'Cangnarpalli' is definitely Kanjirapally. The "Kanjirapally Pazhayapally" belonging to the Syro Malabar Catholic Church was conse...
- I read somewhere that Mar Thoma went towards 'Socotra' near Yemen from Parthia, but wind became hostile and the ship sailed to Mal...
- Dear Jacob,
I too shared you view, until I read the book 'The Jewish Background of the Indian People' by Abraham Benhur. After...
- It is extremely unlikely that Saint Thomas the Apostle visited Kerala in the 1st century AD, though one may argue that the circums...
- Actually the information provided by Mr Joseph regarding the 1st, 2nd and third generation churches is true. What he meant through...
- This forum is primarily a pro oriental forum, intended to showcase articles from members of the community about Nasranis and St. Thomas Christianity.
- We features different authors, with different opinions,with a passion to express them.
- The primary objective is to build awareness about Nasrani culture, traditions, heritage and for sharing different perspectives of history / relevant information’s concerning the community
- We promise to do our part in delivering the most informative, interesting articles possible, but we need a strong community to help nurture it. So subscribe today, and let us know what you think.
↑ Publish, Share, Publicities articles concerning heritage, traditions, culture and historical research.
↑ Provide an overview of history from contributing articles and citing books of well known authors.
↑ Publicities and provide review for works of well known authors, historians and projects concerning the community and society at large.
↑ Providing review of articles published by authors about the community.
↑ Highlighting the contributions of the community to the society.
↑ To provide awareness about the community, history, pilgrim centers and analysis of news concerning the Syrian Christian community.
↑ To build unity among different denominations of St. Thomas Christian community through collective efforts.
↑ Posts aligned with our objectives are most welcome, regardless of opinion.
↑ Please, post your opinions on relevant articles. Its good to have related discussions along with the article for the benefit of readers. Complete list of the articles are listed in the Archives page and please use that for identifying discussed topics.
↑ Posts concerning issues which are of importance and on general topics, please use the relevant discussion pages.
↑ We encourage comments, critiques, questions, additional/ related/missing information, suggestions and corrections.
↑ We also encourage participants to provide answers to questions raised on article or on posts.
↑ Please stay on topic, respect other people’s opinions, avoid profanity, offensive statements or anything else that might otherwise violate our policy
- If you would like to colloborate please drop us an email.