Well, thanks for the nice presentation. Its really …
Comment posted Analogical review on Saint Thomas Cross- The symbol of Nasranis-Interpretation of the Inscriptions by Binoy Pulikkan.
Well, thanks for the nice presentation. Its really hard to get any good write ups on Mar Thoma Cross.
Is it available free to re produce ?
In what Syriac is the Galatians (V.14) quotation in Kottayam Cross ?
Is there any other difference, other than leaves upward and downword between these Six crosses found in Kerala ?
Related NSC Network Articles
- Ancient Churches with traditional dates of foundation & Stone Crosses of Kerala- Saint Thomas Cross, Nazraney Sthambams and other Persian Crosses
- Mission of Pantaenus in India and Saint Bartholomew, the Apostle in India
- ‘East of the Euphrates- Early Christianity in Asia’ by T.V. Philip
- ‘The St. Thomas Christian Encyclopedia of India’- Volume I -Prof. George Menachery
- ‘The St. Thomas Christian Encyclopaedia of India’- Volume II , Chief Editor Prof.George Menachery
- ‘Origin of Christianity in India’ by Dr.Benedict Vadakkekara
- ‘The Indian Christians of St. Thomas’ by Dr. Leslie Brown
Get NEW Articles by e-mail / Enter your e-mail
Nasrani Syrian Christians NETWORK Snapshot
- Nazrani History and Discourse on Early Nationalism in Varthamanapusthakam
- PESAHA CELEBRATION OF NASRANIS: A SOCIO-CULTURAL ANALYSIS
- Saint Thomas Christians in the Shaping of Modern Kerala
- Ikkako Kathanar -the forgotten martyr
- MS Vatican Syriac 22 & MS Vatican Syriac 17: Syriac Manuscripts copied in South India
- Patriarchate Of India- An Appraisal Of The Evolution Of The Episcopal Hierarchy Among Thomas Christians Of Malabar