Dear Admin: RE: post 3954 (Goa Pahlavi Cross) You …
Comment posted Analogical review on Saint Thomas Cross- The symbol of Nasranis-Interpretation of the Inscriptions by John Mathew.
Dear Admin: RE: post 3954 (Goa Pahlavi Cross)
You can find some info here on the cross, with a picture
Perhaps you can ask them whether you could use the picture on this site, for completeness.
Any info on the Persian Cross found in Pakistan?
Related NSC Network Articles
- Ancient Churches with traditional dates of foundation & Stone Crosses of Kerala- Saint Thomas Cross, Nazraney Sthambams and other Persian Crosses
- Mission of Pantaenus in India and Saint Bartholomew, the Apostle in India
- ‘East of the Euphrates- Early Christianity in Asia’ by T.V. Philip
- ‘The St. Thomas Christian Encyclopedia of India’- Volume I -Prof. George Menachery
- ‘The St. Thomas Christian Encyclopaedia of India’- Volume II , Chief Editor Prof.George Menachery
- ‘Origin of Christianity in India’ by Dr.Benedict Vadakkekara
- ‘The Indian Christians of St. Thomas’ by Dr. Leslie Brown
Get NEW Articles by e-mail / Enter your e-mail
Nasrani Syrian Christians NETWORK Snapshot
- Nazrani History and Discourse on Early Nationalism in Varthamanapusthakam
- PESAHA CELEBRATION OF NASRANIS: A SOCIO-CULTURAL ANALYSIS
- Saint Thomas Christians in the Shaping of Modern Kerala
- Ikkako Kathanar -the forgotten martyr
- MS Vatican Syriac 22 & MS Vatican Syriac 17: Syriac Manuscripts copied in South India
- Patriarchate Of India- An Appraisal Of The Evolution Of The Episcopal Hierarchy Among Thomas Christians Of Malabar