Dear All, For most of last night I was …
Comment posted ‘Origin of Christianity in India’ by Dr.Benedict Vadakkekara by George Mathew.
For most of last night I was listening again and again to the ‘Lord’s Prayer in Syriac’ by Father Tony Kasih, a Syrian Orthodox priest in Zaidal, Syria. I got the recording very easily from the web.
It was truely moving and solemn.
Admin. had sent also in Syriac but I seems to have lost it.
I recommend all readers to go to
If there are Psalms also in Syriac, would someone kindly let me know.
Related NSC Network Articles
- ‘East of the Euphrates- Early Christianity in Asia’ by T.V. Philip
- “Christianity in India- a History in ecumenical perspective” by HC Perumalil and ER Hambye
- Mission of Pantaenus in India and Saint Bartholomew, the Apostle in India
- ‘The Indian Christians of St. Thomas’ by Dr. Leslie Brown
- ‘The St. Thomas Christian Encyclopedia of India’- Volume I -Prof. George Menachery
- “The Arrival of the Portuguese in India and the Thomas Christians under Mar Jacob 1498-1552” by Dr. Mathias Mundadan
- ‘The St. Thomas Christian Encyclopaedia of India’- Volume II , Chief Editor Prof.George Menachery
Get NEW Articles by e-mail / Enter your e-mail
Nasrani Syrian Christians NETWORK Snapshot
- Nazrani History and Discourse on Early Nationalism in Varthamanapusthakam
- PESAHA CELEBRATION OF NASRANIS: A SOCIO-CULTURAL ANALYSIS
- Saint Thomas Christians in the Shaping of Modern Kerala
- Ikkako Kathanar -the forgotten martyr
- MS Vatican Syriac 22 & MS Vatican Syriac 17: Syriac Manuscripts copied in South India
- Patriarchate Of India- An Appraisal Of The Evolution Of The Episcopal Hierarchy Among Thomas Christians Of Malabar