The most important problem the nasrani community is …
Comment posted Population Statistics and Demography of Saint Thomas Christians, Churches with historical references by BENNEY.
The most important problem the nasrani community is facing is the majority of the people not aware about their history and traditions . Most of them not aware about their relativeness with other syrian christian churches.
Even some people among nasranis believe that each denomination of syrian churches are seperate caste like castes in hindus.
The primary objective of us is to realize our history and traditions .
Each Syrianchurch should take initiave to educate its people about true history and traditions and their relativeness with other syrian churches. this is important to build a unity among the people among different denominations .
The pentecost move ment is a challenge to all Syrian churches . pentecost peoples brain wash nasranis by saying that we are worshiping saints and cross that is against bible .and again we are worshiping idols and it is pagan this is partially correct because in the name of mediation prayer these churches are favouring worshiping saints .These churches give more importance to st george , st antonys , st mary ,st gregorius etc instead of yahovah .specially in catholic churches and homes idols are an important element in worship
Servant is not greater than his master
until and unless the syrian churches place yahovah at its centre and eradicate idol worshiping it cannot able to prevent its people embracing pentecost faith
dont mis understand me as a protestant , I am a fellow orthodox
Related NSC Network Articles
- Sixteenth Century Churches – Churches belonging to Catholics and Syriac Orthodox ( 1818 AD-Statistics)
- Ancient Churches with traditional dates of foundation & Stone Crosses of Kerala- Saint Thomas Cross, Nazraney Sthambams and other Persian Crosses
- ‘The Syrian Christians of Kerala, Demographic and Socio-Economic Transition In The Twentieth Century’ by K. C. Zachariah
- Surviving MSS- Old Testament Manuscripts, Psalms and New Testament Manuscripts of Christians of Saint Thomas
- SRITE- Project for Preserving the Manuscripts of the Syrian Christians in India
- ‘The St. Thomas Christian Encyclopaedia of India’- Volume II , Chief Editor Prof.George Menachery
- Palm Sunday ( Kuruthola Perunnal), Maundy Thursday( Pesaha), Good Friday (Dukha Velli) and Easter among Saint Thomas Christians of India
Get NEW Articles by e-mail / Enter your e-mail
Nasrani Syrian Christians NETWORK Snapshot
- Nazrani History and Discourse on Early Nationalism in Varthamanapusthakam
- PESAHA CELEBRATION OF NASRANIS: A SOCIO-CULTURAL ANALYSIS
- Saint Thomas Christians in the Shaping of Modern Kerala
- Ikkako Kathanar -the forgotten martyr
- MS Vatican Syriac 22 & MS Vatican Syriac 17: Syriac Manuscripts copied in South India
- Patriarchate Of India- An Appraisal Of The Evolution Of The Episcopal Hierarchy Among Thomas Christians Of Malabar