Email & Feed Subscription Options
The subscription options through email and feed readers are as follows. When you subscribe by email, an activation message will be received. Remember, to click on the link in the activation email to confirm your subscription by email. Your email address will not be added to the list with out confirmation.
EMAIL Subscriptions ______________________________________________________________________________
1. Article Email subscription: When ever a new article is published in NSC Network, the article will be emailed to you, the following day between 5.00 -7.00 AM IST. If you would like to Subscribe, please use the above link to enter your email address. Do remember to activate the subscription by clicking on the activate link in the email message you receive to confirm the subscription. No email to you when there are no new articles.
2. Discussion Email subscription: This is the email subscription to the daily posts/comments/discussions. Emails containing the posts/comments/discussions of the previous day are delivered to your email address between 5.00 -7.00 AM IST. If you would like to Subscribe by email, please use the above link to enter your email address. Do remember to activate the subscription by clicking on the activate link in the email message you receive to confirm the subscription. No email to you when there are no new posts/comments or discussions.
3. By using the notify me check box under comment box, you can get notified by email on every follow up messages about your particular comment in an article.
RSS FEED Subscriptions ____________________________________________________________________________
1. Article Feed:
You can subscribe to new articles feed using the above feed link incase you use any of the feed readers such as My Yahoo!, Newsgator, Bloglines, igoogle and or other news readers.
2. Discussion Feed:
You can subscribe to new posts/discussions feed using the above feed link incase you use any of the feed readers such as My Yahoo!, Newsgator, Bloglines, igoogle or other news readers. ___________________________________________________________________________
If you use Twitter, you can follow the updates ,here. ___________________________________________________________________________
Unsubscribe options ___________________________________________________________________________
Every message has a link to unsubscribe. If you wish to unsubscribe, please use the link to submit the request to unsubscribe.
Get NEW Articles by e-mail / Enter your e-mail
Nasrani Syrian Christians NETWORK Snapshot
- Callucera is the ancient Kallissery palli were many events related to Malankara Nazranis occurred....
- Dear Brothers & Sisters,
It is very interesting to read the comments. It was very informative. I realized that as human bei...
- Yes Mr. Thomas, interesting to hear of these politics during our 'polarization' times :)...
- Thanks Sujith for this informative post and the link to the video.
It is very interesting to know that there was an associate o...
- Not exactly connected with the post on this page but Dr. Mar Aprem gives some interesting historical information on one in party w...
- Dear Mathai Varghese,
There's no doubt regarding the Middle Eastern 'genetic' Connection (i wouldn't say Jewish) of the Malayal...
- Dear Sunny,
You use the word 'Orientals'. It has a very wide meaning. China/India is part of the Orient, so is Japan, so is Pe...
- 'Cangnarpalli' is definitely Kanjirapally. The "Kanjirapally Pazhayapally" belonging to the Syro Malabar Catholic Church was conse...
- I read somewhere that Mar Thoma went towards 'Socotra' near Yemen from Parthia, but wind became hostile and the ship sailed to Mal...
- Dear Jacob,
I too shared you view, until I read the book 'The Jewish Background of the Indian People' by Abraham Benhur. After...
- It is extremely unlikely that Saint Thomas the Apostle visited Kerala in the 1st century AD, though one may argue that the circums...
- Actually the information provided by Mr Joseph regarding the 1st, 2nd and third generation churches is true. What he meant through...
- Dear Sunny Allan,
The language which was used by SyroMalabar was Chaldean Syriac while that is being used by the Puthencoor Chu...
- I think Syriac language as language of liturgy can make our bond stronger than Malayalam. Now it is Malayalam, still there is rift...
- The CoE has strong roots in the 'Children of Israel'. So, I will claim that the dress is Israelite juba....
- Dear George,
The Achen in the video is possibly a Jacobite or their sister church 'Patriachees'. They follow the Antiochen tra...
- There is no doubt as to which all churches in Malankara derive their origin from St. Thomas. These Churches can without disturb...
- This forum is primarily a pro oriental forum, intended to showcase articles from members of the community about Nasranis and St. Thomas Christianity.
- We features different authors, with different opinions,with a passion to express them.
- The primary objective is to build awareness about Nasrani culture, traditions, heritage and for sharing different perspectives of history / relevant information’s concerning the community
- We promise to do our part in delivering the most informative, interesting articles possible, but we need a strong community to help nurture it. So subscribe today, and let us know what you think.
↑ Publish, Share, Publicities articles concerning heritage, traditions, culture and historical research.
↑ Provide an overview of history from contributing articles and citing books of well known authors.
↑ Publicities and provide review for works of well known authors, historians and projects concerning the community and society at large.
↑ Providing review of articles published by authors about the community.
↑ Highlighting the contributions of the community to the society.
↑ To provide awareness about the community, history, pilgrim centers and analysis of news concerning the Syrian Christian community.
↑ To build unity among different denominations of St. Thomas Christian community through collective efforts.
↑ Posts aligned with our objectives are most welcome, regardless of opinion.
↑ Please, post your opinions on relevant articles. Its good to have related discussions along with the article for the benefit of readers. Complete list of the articles are listed in the Archives page and please use that for identifying discussed topics.
↑ Posts concerning issues which are of importance and on general topics, please use the relevant discussion pages.
↑ We encourage comments, critiques, questions, additional/ related/missing information, suggestions and corrections.
↑ We also encourage participants to provide answers to questions raised on article or on posts.
↑ Please stay on topic, respect other people’s opinions, avoid profanity, offensive statements or anything else that might otherwise violate our policy
- If you would like to colloborate please drop us an email.