If you are really looking for realities avoid …
Comment posted General Discussion by emmarcee.
If you are really looking for realities avoid these sites. This is run by couple of people in Canada, who pretend to know everything but in fact lack knowledge like everybody else. A continued theme in the site is these indivisuals never ending desire to be counted as people of “Jewish origin”. It does not matter if the first European traveller recorded that he witnessed a Christian community here, but that the community was very confused about Thomas and Jesus themselves, because these beleivers were not in contact with others in middle east.
These Jewsih wannbes haven been posting the same BS about DNA studies for 3 – 4 years. I wonder why they were not invited by Israel to join them.
They quote from books published 40 to 50 years ago, based on anecdotes and wishful theories just like they themselves are trying to propagate and call them ‘scientifc evdience”. If anyone posts anything against their line of thought they turn mean and jump down their thought,
How many of you are regular Catholics and how many Knanayas? Anyway, great work.
Related NSC Network Articles
- ‘The Syrian Christians of Kerala, Demographic and Socio-Economic Transition In The Twentieth Century’ by K. C. Zachariah
- ‘The St. Thomas Christian Encyclopedia of India’- Volume I -Prof. George Menachery
- ‘Glimpses of Nazraney Heritage’ by Prof George Menachery
- “Christianity in India- a History in ecumenical perspective” by HC Perumalil and ER Hambye
- Arrival of Thomas of Cana ( Bishop Thomas of Cana ?), History and references about Southist Community (Thekkumbhagar – Knanaya )
- ‘The Thomas Christians’ by Placid Podipara
- ‘The St. Thomas Christian Encyclopaedia of India’- Volume II , Chief Editor Prof.George Menachery
Get NEW Articles by e-mail / Enter your e-mail
Nasrani Syrian Christians NETWORK Snapshot
- Nazrani History and Discourse on Early Nationalism in Varthamanapusthakam
- PESAHA CELEBRATION OF NASRANIS: A SOCIO-CULTURAL ANALYSIS
- Saint Thomas Christians in the Shaping of Modern Kerala
- Ikkako Kathanar -the forgotten martyr
- MS Vatican Syriac 22 & MS Vatican Syriac 17: Syriac Manuscripts copied in South India
- Patriarchate Of India- An Appraisal Of The Evolution Of The Episcopal Hierarchy Among Thomas Christians Of Malabar