Dear Aji Mathew, I have read a few of …
Comment posted Catalogue of ancient Nasrani Churches, their affiliations and population statistics in the background of division and attempts of Reconciliation- A review of Literature by M Thomas Antony.
Dear Aji Mathew,
I have read a few of your comments in this forum. Sadly, all are negative. See your comments about Cheeran book also. I would like to politely suggest you to try seeing some good things also in others.
You have commented many times about ‘Catholics and their lies’. This shows your hatred. Your comments also refer to Jesus and God. Has Jesus taught us to hate others? You may have some agenda. Have you not seen any good things among Catholics? Are Catholics the only people who propagate lies?
It seems that you have not read the article. I have not put any thing without proper documentary evidence in the article. Regarding the Roman Catholic connection of Thomas Christians, no one can deny the clear Catholic connection after AD1552, with the arrival of Mar Joseph Sulaqa (AD 1555). Since then, there were continuous Chaldean Catholic Prelates in Kerala until Mar Abraham. The pre Diamper Thomas Christians remembered the name of Mar Simon, the then Chaldean Catholic Patriarch in the Qurbana.
Now, who is closing eyes to facts?
Thanks to John Mathew for the detailed clarification.
Related NSC Network Articles
- ‘The Indian Christians of St. Thomas’ by Dr. Leslie Brown
- Sixteenth Century Churches – Churches belonging to Catholics and Syriac Orthodox ( 1818 AD-Statistics)
- Ancient Churches with traditional dates of foundation & Stone Crosses of Kerala- Saint Thomas Cross, Nazraney Sthambams and other Persian Crosses
- Focus II- History, Munnu Noyambu and Kappalottam – Marth Mariam Church, Kuravilangad
- “Christianity in India- a History in ecumenical perspective” by HC Perumalil and ER Hambye
- Population Statistics and Demography of Saint Thomas Christians, Churches with historical references
- ‘The St. Thomas Christian Encyclopedia of India’- Volume I -Prof. George Menachery
Get NEW Articles by e-mail / Enter your e-mail
Nasrani Syrian Christians NETWORK Snapshot
- Nazrani History and Discourse on Early Nationalism in Varthamanapusthakam
- PESAHA CELEBRATION OF NASRANIS: A SOCIO-CULTURAL ANALYSIS
- Saint Thomas Christians in the Shaping of Modern Kerala
- Ikkako Kathanar -the forgotten martyr
- MS Vatican Syriac 22 & MS Vatican Syriac 17: Syriac Manuscripts copied in South India
- Patriarchate Of India- An Appraisal Of The Evolution Of The Episcopal Hierarchy Among Thomas Christians Of Malabar