Who was Norton Saip (white saheb)? was he …
Comment posted ‘The Indian Christians of St. Thomas’ by Dr. Leslie Brown by Philip Ittyerah.
Who was Norton Saip (white saheb)? was he not the founder of the anglican church of south india at thalavady, kerala?
has anybody read the essay on syrian christian history by rev. eapen ittyerah of thalavady & abraham kathanar of kottoorathu in chengannur?
Related NSC Network Articles
- “Christianity in India- a History in ecumenical perspective” by HC Perumalil and ER Hambye
- “The Arrival of the Portuguese in India and the Thomas Christians under Mar Jacob 1498-1552” by Dr. Mathias Mundadan
- ‘The St. Thomas Christian Encyclopaedia of India’- Volume II , Chief Editor Prof.George Menachery
- ‘The St. Thomas Christian Encyclopedia of India’- Volume I -Prof. George Menachery
- ‘Origin of Christianity in India’ by Dr.Benedict Vadakkekara
- Sixteenth Century Churches – Churches belonging to Catholics and Syriac Orthodox ( 1818 AD-Statistics)
- ‘East of the Euphrates- Early Christianity in Asia’ by T.V. Philip
Get NEW Articles by e-mail / Enter your e-mail
Nasrani Syrian Christians NETWORK Snapshot
- Nazrani History and Discourse on Early Nationalism in Varthamanapusthakam
- PESAHA CELEBRATION OF NASRANIS: A SOCIO-CULTURAL ANALYSIS
- Saint Thomas Christians in the Shaping of Modern Kerala
- Ikkako Kathanar -the forgotten martyr
- MS Vatican Syriac 22 & MS Vatican Syriac 17: Syriac Manuscripts copied in South India
- Patriarchate Of India- An Appraisal Of The Evolution Of The Episcopal Hierarchy Among Thomas Christians Of Malabar