Dear George /* basic values like chastity, respect for elders, …
Comment posted Lifestyle of Kerala Syrian Christians by BGfromNZ.
basic values like chastity, respect for elders, taking care of the handicapped at home
Who are doing this in kerala, ask your conscience first. Justify your arguments, ask for yourself “am I right?”
NO would be the answer.
The sex encounters you mentioned do not fit here. Whats chastity though? Do you need addresses of those Nasrani women who have auto drivers and taxi drivers as partners (most of their spouses are in gulf). *Comoooon George* the problem is you can’t source information from these sort of sections. Either you are in a conservative group back in kerala or from a backward village or are reluctant to blend with these people and engage and watch their movements. Most often I will be in India having lowest to the highest level of friendship. I know the pulse and I am not that aged as you are. Better blow jobs are done in kerala, the trend says more of a kamasutra influence.
/*Regarding the old parents*/
Why do you want to imprison them in the rooms for ages as soon as they loose their mobility? Don’t you feel nice to see them going around in mobility scooters, shopping and watching movies and spending their time outside. For me they seem happier than our old parents who are tied up in those stinking beds till death.
So are you with your old parents George?
Why do you preach stuffs which you can’t accomplish?
Hey you are working more than 70hrs which means that you don’t even have time to look after yourself.
Lacks so much of logical input in your comments bro, even then I am commenting just because you seem to be an excellent hardworking malayalee (not nasrani)
Related NSC Network Articles
- Some of the traditions and rituals among the Syrian Christians of Kerala
- ‘The Syrian Christians of Kerala, Demographic and Socio-Economic Transition In The Twentieth Century’ by K. C. Zachariah
- ‘The St. Thomas Christian Encyclopaedia of India’- Volume II , Chief Editor Prof.George Menachery
- Names, Middle Names and Last Names among the Syrian Christians
- ‘The Indian Christians of St. Thomas’ by Dr. Leslie Brown
- A Syrian Christian Family Portrait – Circa 1620 A.D.
- ‘St. Thomas Christians and Nambudiris, Jews and Sangam Literature – A Historical Appraisal’, Bosco Puthur (Editor)
Get NEW Articles by e-mail / Enter your e-mail
Nasrani Syrian Christians NETWORK Snapshot
- Nazrani History and Discourse on Early Nationalism in Varthamanapusthakam
- PESAHA CELEBRATION OF NASRANIS: A SOCIO-CULTURAL ANALYSIS
- Saint Thomas Christians in the Shaping of Modern Kerala
- Ikkako Kathanar -the forgotten martyr
- MS Vatican Syriac 22 & MS Vatican Syriac 17: Syriac Manuscripts copied in South India
- Patriarchate Of India- An Appraisal Of The Evolution Of The Episcopal Hierarchy Among Thomas Christians Of Malabar