Dear Admin, “Jesus Lived in IndiaThus begins Holger Kersten’s …
Comment posted Lifestyle of Kerala Syrian Christians by George Mathew.
“Jesus Lived in IndiaThus begins Holger Kersten’s book “Jesus Lived in India”. This German book is a thorough, methodical and authoritative examination of the evidence of …”
Please try to read the book but for heaven sake, do not ever beiieve a single word in it. However, it will broaden your knowledge of Manicheiesm. It talks about the Manicheins being Hebrew in heritage.
I read the book about 25 years ago but today I had a brief discussion with a senior who about a month ago finished reading the book. I don’t think it’s available in the USA or Canada but it is available in India. A good Jain freind is the owner of the book and keeps the book well covered and neat believing he is giving Jesus high honour.
The Muslims will ofcourse love the book as it shows the tomb where Jesus is buried in Kashmir. It certainly is a very convincing book.
You or Jackson can read the book and laugh at it.
The book has sold a lot and has many ‘convincing photograpshs’.
I am certainly trying to keep the K’nites in the ‘Jewish Christian’ fold.
Related NSC Network Articles
- Some of the traditions and rituals among the Syrian Christians of Kerala
- ‘The Syrian Christians of Kerala, Demographic and Socio-Economic Transition In The Twentieth Century’ by K. C. Zachariah
- ‘The St. Thomas Christian Encyclopaedia of India’- Volume II , Chief Editor Prof.George Menachery
- Names, Middle Names and Last Names among the Syrian Christians
- ‘The Indian Christians of St. Thomas’ by Dr. Leslie Brown
- A Syrian Christian Family Portrait – Circa 1620 A.D.
- ‘St. Thomas Christians and Nambudiris, Jews and Sangam Literature – A Historical Appraisal’, Bosco Puthur (Editor)
Get NEW Articles by e-mail / Enter your e-mail
Nasrani Syrian Christians NETWORK Snapshot
- Nazrani History and Discourse on Early Nationalism in Varthamanapusthakam
- PESAHA CELEBRATION OF NASRANIS: A SOCIO-CULTURAL ANALYSIS
- Saint Thomas Christians in the Shaping of Modern Kerala
- Ikkako Kathanar -the forgotten martyr
- MS Vatican Syriac 22 & MS Vatican Syriac 17: Syriac Manuscripts copied in South India
- Patriarchate Of India- An Appraisal Of The Evolution Of The Episcopal Hierarchy Among Thomas Christians Of Malabar