Menon, If you are a researcher, then why …
Comment posted Names, Middle Names and Last Names among the Syrian Christians by Dr.Mercy Kuruvila Plavelil.
Menon, If you are a researcher, then why don’t you put your views into a properly formatted academic research paper and publish it, say, on Academia ? Filling a blog with screen clips of some third-rated commercial movie is not at all advisable for a researcher. This itself shows your intellectual pauperism. As you said, the Scythian – Nair connection is laughable, but there are many “researchers” like you who are seriously writing on this nonsense. Just type “Scythian origin of Nair” in google and you will know what I am saying. Since this issue is beyond the scope of this website, I am not going into any details.
Btw, Jewish origin of Nazranis is equally laughable.
Related NSC Network Articles
- Familytree – Syrian Christians DNA Project Information
- Raja Thoma Villarvattam – King of the Nasranis
- Some of the traditions and rituals among the Syrian Christians of Kerala
- ‘The Syrian Christians of Kerala, Demographic and Socio-Economic Transition In The Twentieth Century’ by K. C. Zachariah
- ‘The Indian Christians of St. Thomas’ by Dr. Leslie Brown
- The Tiger and the Syrian Christians: Tipu Sultan’s ‘Padayottam’
- Lifestyle of Kerala Syrian Christians
Get NEW Articles by e-mail / Enter your e-mail
Nasrani Syrian Christians NETWORK Snapshot
- Nazrani History and Discourse on Early Nationalism in Varthamanapusthakam
- PESAHA CELEBRATION OF NASRANIS: A SOCIO-CULTURAL ANALYSIS
- Saint Thomas Christians in the Shaping of Modern Kerala
- Ikkako Kathanar -the forgotten martyr
- MS Vatican Syriac 22 & MS Vatican Syriac 17: Syriac Manuscripts copied in South India
- Patriarchate Of India- An Appraisal Of The Evolution Of The Episcopal Hierarchy Among Thomas Christians Of Malabar