Orthodoxy has nothing to do with the church …
Comment posted The Mural tradition of Kerala Churches by PAILY.
Orthodoxy has nothing to do with the church wall paintings/icons.Orthodoxy means straight/true faith.
veneration of icons/church wall paintings are traditional practices.Orthodoxy is purely based on bible and its a faith not a traditional practice.
Related NSC Network Articles
- Focus III- Cheppad St. George Church
- What Every Nasrani Needs to Know–And Doesn’t
- The Syrian Christian Church – An Architectural Overview
- Church feast and festivals in Central Kerala-Kottayam
- St.George- Geevarghese Sahada traditions and rituals among Nasranis
- Ancient Churches with traditional dates of foundation & Stone Crosses of Kerala- Saint Thomas Cross, Nazraney Sthambams and other Persian Crosses
- Churches on demolition line – Ramapuram Twin Churches
Get NEW Articles by e-mail / Enter your e-mail
Nasrani Syrian Christians NETWORK Snapshot
- Nazrani History and Discourse on Early Nationalism in Varthamanapusthakam
- PESAHA CELEBRATION OF NASRANIS: A SOCIO-CULTURAL ANALYSIS
- Saint Thomas Christians in the Shaping of Modern Kerala
- Ikkako Kathanar -the forgotten martyr
- MS Vatican Syriac 22 & MS Vatican Syriac 17: Syriac Manuscripts copied in South India
- Patriarchate Of India- An Appraisal Of The Evolution Of The Episcopal Hierarchy Among Thomas Christians Of Malabar