Dear all..Many regards to the efforts of nasrani.net …
Comment posted Churches on demolition line – Ramapuram Twin Churches by John Minos.
Dear all..Many regards to the efforts of nasrani.net to preserve the traditions of the christian community.
Why dont we start another discussion about the traditional christian dishes & recepies.
I came to know that certain cooking styles & food items are only to certain areas & communities even in christians.For example ‘Pidi’,which is common among christians in central kerala.
And another is ‘Thamukku’..which is made exclusively for ‘Thamukku nerchah’ in churches.
Please comment ?
Related NSC Network Articles
- Focus I- Ramapuram twin churches, Role, History & Rituals
- The Mural tradition of Kerala Churches
- What Every Nasrani Needs to Know–And Doesn’t
- Some of the traditions and rituals among the Syrian Christians of Kerala
- Sixteenth Century Churches – Churches belonging to Catholics and Syriac Orthodox ( 1818 AD-Statistics)
- Ancient Churches with traditional dates of foundation & Stone Crosses of Kerala- Saint Thomas Cross, Nazraney Sthambams and other Persian Crosses
- ‘The Nazranies’ by Prof. George Menanchery
Get NEW Articles by e-mail / Enter your e-mail
Nasrani Syrian Christians NETWORK Snapshot
- Nazrani History and Discourse on Early Nationalism in Varthamanapusthakam
- PESAHA CELEBRATION OF NASRANIS: A SOCIO-CULTURAL ANALYSIS
- Saint Thomas Christians in the Shaping of Modern Kerala
- Ikkako Kathanar -the forgotten martyr
- MS Vatican Syriac 22 & MS Vatican Syriac 17: Syriac Manuscripts copied in South India
- Patriarchate Of India- An Appraisal Of The Evolution Of The Episcopal Hierarchy Among Thomas Christians Of Malabar