Mathew T. George. Photos can be incorporated in …
Comment posted ‘The St. Thomas Christian Encyclopaedia of India’- Volume II , Chief Editor Prof.George Menachery by B.George.
Mathew T. George.
Photos can be incorporated in a word document and sent to NSC. I do not see much difficulty in getting the photos into the discussion. Personally I am keen to see it.
While discussing the graves I was going through the graves of the Black Jews of Cochin(Google)and they have a striking resemblance to the Akadiyokan(ARK )gravestones/markings.May not be anything other than a coincidence.
Related NSC Network Articles
- ‘The St. Thomas Christian Encyclopedia of India’- Volume I -Prof. George Menachery
- ‘St. Thomas Christians and Nambudiris, Jews and Sangam Literature – A Historical Appraisal’, Bosco Puthur (Editor)
- ‘Glimpses of Nazraney Heritage’ by Prof George Menachery
- ‘The Nazranies’ by Prof. George Menanchery
- ‘The Indian Christians of St. Thomas’ by Dr. Leslie Brown
- “Christianity in India- a History in ecumenical perspective” by HC Perumalil and ER Hambye
- ‘The Syrian Christians of Kerala, Demographic and Socio-Economic Transition In The Twentieth Century’ by K. C. Zachariah
Get NEW Articles by e-mail / Enter your e-mail
Nasrani Syrian Christians NETWORK Snapshot
- Nazrani History and Discourse on Early Nationalism in Varthamanapusthakam
- PESAHA CELEBRATION OF NASRANIS: A SOCIO-CULTURAL ANALYSIS
- Saint Thomas Christians in the Shaping of Modern Kerala
- Ikkako Kathanar -the forgotten martyr
- MS Vatican Syriac 22 & MS Vatican Syriac 17: Syriac Manuscripts copied in South India
- Patriarchate Of India- An Appraisal Of The Evolution Of The Episcopal Hierarchy Among Thomas Christians Of Malabar