Dear Aji Mathew, There is nothing unscriptural or wrong …
Comment posted ‘The St. Thomas Christian Encyclopaedia of India’- Volume II , Chief Editor Prof.George Menachery by Jacob John.
Dear Aji Mathew,
There is nothing unscriptural or wrong in Dr. Mini Kariappa’s claim that God appeared to her. God does appear to humans. If that incident was her changing point, then good for her and for all of us.
What is most important is that God tells her that she belongs to Israel and she is doing all she can to show all her brothers and sisters that they too belong to Israel. This is noble of her. I trust she will lead our Nasrani community into our true Israeli faith, from where we have parted ways since many centuries.
What I fear most is that those who attended the meeting will misuse the knowledge obtained and drag us further away from our Israeli heritage.
Related NSC Network Articles
- ‘The St. Thomas Christian Encyclopedia of India’- Volume I -Prof. George Menachery
- ‘St. Thomas Christians and Nambudiris, Jews and Sangam Literature – A Historical Appraisal’, Bosco Puthur (Editor)
- ‘Glimpses of Nazraney Heritage’ by Prof George Menachery
- ‘The Nazranies’ by Prof. George Menanchery
- ‘The Indian Christians of St. Thomas’ by Dr. Leslie Brown
- “Christianity in India- a History in ecumenical perspective” by HC Perumalil and ER Hambye
- ‘The Syrian Christians of Kerala, Demographic and Socio-Economic Transition In The Twentieth Century’ by K. C. Zachariah
Get NEW Articles by e-mail / Enter your e-mail
Nasrani Syrian Christians NETWORK Snapshot
- Nazrani History and Discourse on Early Nationalism in Varthamanapusthakam
- PESAHA CELEBRATION OF NASRANIS: A SOCIO-CULTURAL ANALYSIS
- Saint Thomas Christians in the Shaping of Modern Kerala
- Ikkako Kathanar -the forgotten martyr
- MS Vatican Syriac 22 & MS Vatican Syriac 17: Syriac Manuscripts copied in South India
- Patriarchate Of India- An Appraisal Of The Evolution Of The Episcopal Hierarchy Among Thomas Christians Of Malabar