Aha Devapriya saare, you have revealed yourself. Kerala …
Aha Devapriya saare, you have revealed yourself. Kerala was always Vedic and conclusively proven so? And its the Sangam literature that prove it so? Oh no, we’ve lost the argument here haven’t we?
Hmm with all your accusations of false legends, did you fail to mention Pariwar saare that Sangam is also even considered legendary, and some scholar don’t even know if it factually actually existed? The earliest mention of it is only in 7th century AD, and that by Shaivite poets, not even a vedic sect at that.
Wheres the proof of your “Vedic” before 7th century AD, and certainly not in BC.
Thats the problem with you pariwar types, always trying to tear down others with your falsities and insinuations and then make grandiose unsubstantiated claims about your own backgrounds and claim its the truth without any need any academic veracity.
And your big proof is that since Hebrew didn’t enter Tamil, that they were not Jews? Did you fail to mention that the Jews were on the Kerala side of Hills? Did you fail to mention that the Keralite Jews developed their own dialect of malayalam called judeo-malayalam? Did you know that there is a tamil devrived word in the Old Testament from King Solomon’s time?
Oh btw Anoop the Kerala Jews were older than even the Bene Israel, its just there were two factions the so called “Black” or Paradesi(Brown?) Jews who were desendants from possibly the time of King Solomon or Earlier and the “White” Jews who arer the more recent immigrants coming from the Middle east (Bagdad) and parts of Europe.
And Devapriya, Come on lets face it, you aren’t trying to bring a academic discussion here, you have faulty source and faulty arguments and research, I mean lets examine you arguments or your “proofs” against St. Thomas, everything you’ve quoted it kept purposely ambiguous and basically an opinion, i.e. C M Agur quote from “the Church” cententary? What or Which “Church” are reffering too? There are may different Churches, why not be more specific about that bit of info? And why does the unsubstantiated opinion of this C M Agur count for anything? Are opinions evidence?
So you think if you just throw some obscure references and people here and there you will accomplish your pariwar goals huh?
Oh Devapriya people are not as gullible as you think, good shyster as you are, you have been revealed as just another troublemaker who’s only business here is to cause mischief.
Please reconsider you actions and lot in life, this will bring you no piece to spread lies and gossip.
Though I’ve been hard on you, I wish you nothing but the best and hope God will reveal in you heart the light of Jesus Christ.
God Bless you and go seek him to solve your troubles.
Related NSC Network Articles
- Arrival of Mar Sabrisho and Mar Piruz, Earliest Reports, Copper Plates, Katheeshangal,Christians & Churches at Quilon
- A Syrian Christian Family Portrait – Circa 1620 A.D.
- ‘The St. Thomas Christian Encyclopaedia of India’- Volume II , Chief Editor Prof.George Menachery
- ‘The Indian Christians of St. Thomas’ by Dr. Leslie Brown
- Some of the traditions and rituals among the Syrian Christians of Kerala
- ‘Glimpses of Nazraney Heritage’ by Prof George Menachery
- “The Arrival of the Portuguese in India and the Thomas Christians under Mar Jacob 1498-1552” by Dr. Mathias Mundadan
Get NEW Articles by e-mail / Enter your e-mail
Nasrani Syrian Christians NETWORK Snapshot
- Nazrani History and Discourse on Early Nationalism in Varthamanapusthakam
- PESAHA CELEBRATION OF NASRANIS: A SOCIO-CULTURAL ANALYSIS
- Saint Thomas Christians in the Shaping of Modern Kerala
- Ikkako Kathanar -the forgotten martyr
- MS Vatican Syriac 22 & MS Vatican Syriac 17: Syriac Manuscripts copied in South India
- Patriarchate Of India- An Appraisal Of The Evolution Of The Episcopal Hierarchy Among Thomas Christians Of Malabar