Acts of Thomas, Early History, Early Reference, Indian Tradition, Nasrani History, Thomas the Apostle
Dear DJ, I am increasingly agreeing with your views. …
I am increasingly agreeing with your views. There seems to be more legends than facts.
Some of us have taken this DNA matter seriously and we are trying our best to forge ahead. This is becoming increasingly interesting with kind of unexpected results popping up.
At this rate, I think we will know the truth in about 10years time.
Wish you would also contribute by having your DNA done (if you are a Malabar Nasrani)
Related NSC Network Articles
- Mission of Pantaenus in India and Saint Bartholomew, the Apostle in India
- ‘The Indian Christians of St. Thomas’ by Dr. Leslie Brown
- ‘Origin of Christianity in India’ by Dr.Benedict Vadakkekara
- ‘The St. Thomas Christian Encyclopedia of India’- Volume I -Prof. George Menachery
- Letters of St. Thomas the Apostle to Edessa from India
- “The Arrival of the Portuguese in India and the Thomas Christians under Mar Jacob 1498-1552” by Dr. Mathias Mundadan
- ‘The St. Thomas Christian Encyclopaedia of India’- Volume II , Chief Editor Prof.George Menachery
Get NEW Articles by e-mail / Enter your e-mail
Nasrani Syrian Christians NETWORK Snapshot
- Nazrani History and Discourse on Early Nationalism in Varthamanapusthakam
- PESAHA CELEBRATION OF NASRANIS: A SOCIO-CULTURAL ANALYSIS
- Saint Thomas Christians in the Shaping of Modern Kerala
- Ikkako Kathanar -the forgotten martyr
- MS Vatican Syriac 22 & MS Vatican Syriac 17: Syriac Manuscripts copied in South India
- Patriarchate Of India- An Appraisal Of The Evolution Of The Episcopal Hierarchy Among Thomas Christians Of Malabar